Registration for Beach Camp is now open! Register Online: Beachcamp18.org
Beach Camp ’18 will be May 28-June 1 at the Embassy Suites on Kingston Plantation in Myrtle Beach, SC
Camp Registration status will be “not confirmed” until a $100 deposit and uploaded insurance card are received.
All balances and insurance cards are due by May 20th
Contact Natalie Wright: firstname.lastname@example.org or 678.494.2853 with questions or concerns
You may pay online with a Visa, MasterCard or debit card.
You may bring cash/checks (made out to FBCW) to the Dropbox in the Warehouse or Student Ministry office in the B-Building.
Parents- Please make plans to stop by the Warehouse on May 20th anytime between 9:00am-12:30pm for our MANDATORY parent drop-in required for all students going to Beach Camp ’18. This will be your opportunity to pay your final balance and find out rooming info for your student!
- IF you have an account from last year, just go ahead and login. If not, create an account using a PARENT'S email address. When you've entered all info, click "create account." You do not have to input address and phone number for each parent if the info is the same.
- Click "sign" on the medical release box & type your name in the space provided.
- Click "Add a New Student" and enter all their info. Click Save OR update any info on a student already listed on your account. THIS IS WHERE YOU REQUEST A ROOMMATE!
- If you register on a computer, tablet or phone you can go ahead and upload a picture of both sides of your insurance card. If not, you can return later and upload it. A student will not receive a room assignment until the insurance card is uploaded.
- Be sure to update the students grade and any other information that may have changed from last year.
- Under each new student there is a Register button. Click this to proceed to the next page where you will pay for each student individually.
- You will receive a confirmation email shortly after you complete registration!